Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 February 2011 15:45 Written by Administrator Wednesday, 02 February 2011 15:22
Lincoln University of Pennsylvania
Undergraduate Application and Information
You are an undergraduate student if all of the following are true:
1. Complete Undergraduate International Application
2. Submit all of the information requested(A delay in sending all of the information requested will cause a delay in acceptance)
3. An email confirmation will be sent and the original confirmation along with your acceptance packet will be mailed to you. Please read carefully and submit any additional information requested.
4. Submit $275 acceptance fee.
5. One year’s tuition is due prior to the release of the I-20 form. (please contact the office to discuss payment arrangements).
6. Once the I-20 form is received please schedule visa appointment and submit I-901 fee.
7. Arrive at Lincoln University and check in with the OIP&S. Additional instruction will be given at that time.
8. Attend International Orientation during Transition week.
If you have any questions about any of the processes listed above, please contact the OIP&S.